The DevOps Expert EQF 7 course is an ‘add on’ module to Hellenic Open University’s MSc on ‘Pervasive and Mobile Computing Systems’. It aims to provide in-depth insights into DevOps so that participants may gain a more comprehensive grasp of both the technical and cultural aspects of modern DevOps practices. Core topics include Agile Management for DevOps, Collaborative Management strategies, and understanding the importance of Organisational Culture for Continuous Delivery. Learners will delve into Continuous Integration Practices, Configuration Management, and Automation Test Strategies. The course also introduces Component Integration essentials, with a special focus on integrating components for Machine Learning projects, and a deep dive into the DevOps system infrastructure.
- Agile Management for DEVOps
- Automation test strategies
- Collaborative Management for DEVOps
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration Practices
- DEVOPS system infrastructure
- Integrating Components for Machine Learning Project
- Introduction to Component Integration
- Organisational Culture for Continuous delivery
ESSA is a transnational project funded under the Erasmus+ programme to boost software skills in Europe and re-aligning the educational offering and the market’s demand.